My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 130


"Eggsistentialism attempts to describe our desire to make rational decisions despite eggsisting in an irrational universe. Unfortunately, life might be without inherent meaning (eggsistential atheists) or it might be without a meaning we can understand (eggsistential theists). Either way, the human desires for logic and immortality are futile. We are forced to define our own meanings, knowing they might be temporary. In this eggsistance...


THE INDIVIDUAL DEFINES EVERYTHING." *


* http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/

2 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

I prefer to believe in a divine eggcellent being, God Almighty. :-)

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the French say "One egg is un oeuf" but we say "One egg is enough".

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home