My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Day 122


Happy May 2nd. We are now officially 1/3 of the way through 2006. It's amazing isn't it. It doesn't seem like that long ago we were all waiting around for our computers to die and planes to crash when 2000 arrived. Another much lesser known milestone has been reached. During my session (photographic, not psychiatric) tonight, I passed the 5000 picture mark on my camera. Todays pic is actually #5017. The very first official PAD post on January 1 was #1284. I figure that should put me somewhere around 12,000 by the end of the year. Many thanks to the guy who invented digital cameras. Thanks for checking in. See ya' tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Very cool! (and yummy looking!)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home