My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Day 123


This is Max. It's not the first time that Max has graced the pages of my PAD and it may not be the last. Several of the neighbors' cats like to hang around here. We find them in the flower beds, on and under the cars, and sometimes just hangin' in the front yard. For Cindy, that's "doh yad" (She'll understand). The next door neighbors cat was out this evening which generally means at least one of ours is watching it from the window. Tonight was Maxie's turn to stand guard.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Great shot. Cat calendar people would love it. :-)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home