My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Day 126


Reba and I went to Gainesville today to see Matt. It's hard to believe that he has just finished up his junior year. He has finished his finals and got a couple of A's and a B. Way to go cg. While we were there, we had a nice lunch at a place called Harry's something or other in downtown G'ville. It was very nice. Good job Harry. If you are ever in town, give it a try. After that we drove around for a while and then went to the U of F Museum of Natural History. I had been there many years ago (not going to say how many). Bands I was in used to play at a lot of fraternity parties there and sometimes we would need something to do between gigs. It was a lot smaller then. This is a picture of one of the dinosaur skeletons. I don't remember what kind he was but he doesn't look too friendly does he?

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Bands you were in used to play at a lot of fraternity parties there. Hmmm....

So, that was... what... 50 years ago or so? (snicker)

I didn't even know that UF had a Museum of Natural History. Awesome info. I bet Conor would love that.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home