My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, May 01, 2006

Day 121


The inspiration for today's photo came from a contest I was considering entering. The theme was "things that go together". Naturally, being a fisherman, I thought of "hook, line and sinker (as in fell for it). In order to get what I was looking for, I had to break an editing rule so I am not able to enter this in the contest but it can still serve as my POD.
On another note, I mentioned in yesterday's post that I had gotten a hard time from Reba regarding my picture on Saturday. I have since heard from Melissa who added her two cents in today (See Melissa's comment). First I would like to say that you are both correct. I did sort of half-ass that one. However, I do remember why I started doing this thing and it was 'cause I love photography. I would like to note though Moe, and I think all married people can relate, that photography is a lot like a spouse. You can love them to death but some days you just don't feel like putting up with their sh__.

P.S. Moe, I really do appreciate your comments. Thanks for viewing.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

AH yes, but I don't believe that you said, "Til death do us part" with the photography. :-)

Keep trying to find the joy in the picture-taking. Don't let it become a daily chore. Life's too short. :-)

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home