My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day 120


It's the end of another wonderful weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow. Matt was home this weekend and it was nice to have him around for a while. He has to go back up to G'ville tomorrow. He still has two finals to take. It's hard to believe he is finishing up his junior year. Reba gave me some crap about my picture yesterday so I went out and looked for something a little more fitting tonight. We had gone down to the riverfront in Sanford last night and ran into a big antique car thing. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. While we were there, I noticed that the Condor (mentioned in an earlier post) was in her nest and the babies were getting bigger. I thought maybe tonight I would go back and get a shot of them. For some reason, they weren't around tonight. Instead, I got a picture of this old abandoned dock. I guess palmettos can grow just about anywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Thank you Reba for giving Dennis "crap" about yesterday's photo. I thought I was going to have to start doing it.
Hey Dennis -- remember that you started this blog because you LIKED photography? Ah, those were the days, huh? :-)

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home