My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, May 05, 2006

Day 125


Near our house is an abandoned power plant. They still use the transformers and stuff but the building has gone unused for many years now. I think that sometimes old abandoned buildings look great if you get the right angle and the right light. By now you may be wondering what that has to do with tonight's picture. Nothing, at least not directly. I did set out to look for the perfect "old abandoned power plant with broken out windows" shot but couldn't get what I wanted. I had left the house without my wallet and the way the homeland security thing is now, I really didn't want to be wandering around a power transformer yard with a camera and no ID. So... back to the river. This is an old stump that used to be in the water. Someday it will rain again and the stump will be returned to its underwater home.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

EERIE.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home