My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day 31.. I can't believe January is gone!!


Wow, where has the month gone? I can't believe that I am 1/12 the way throuth the year already. Time really flies when you are having fun. For today's picture, I thought I would break out the nostalgia. This is an old record player that has been sitting around unused for many years. I actually still have one connected to my stereo and still in use. I guess I was a little behind times but I didn't have a CD player until about 3 years ago. I think that records and record players just had more character than CD's. If you listen closely, you can hear Steve Miller singing.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Sounds like Donny Osmond to me. I didn't know you were a Donny and Marie fan.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home