My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, January 23, 2006

Day 23


Monday, if we could figure out how to start the week on Tuesday though, I guess Tuesday would be as bad as Mondays are now. Tonight I had an idea that I have wanted to try for a few days. Have you ever had an plan for something and you have the whole process figured out in your head, then when you try to pull it off it looks like crap? That is what happened to me tonight. I had planned a long exposure of a clock face with the hands being turned manually to make it look like time was passing really fast. Unfortunately, it was going so fast that you couldn't see the hands. Oh well, scratch that. Next idea. Does anyone remember the old Dr. Pepper ads. (1o,2 and 4)? That inspired this picture. This one is actually a composite of 3 pictures, one with the hands at 10, one at 2 etc.

Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Tamron 28-300 lens
Focal Length 50mm (35 mm equiv-75mm)
Shutter Speed 1"
Aperture 9.7
ISO 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home