My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day 25


Hello again. It was another beautiful winter day in Florida, 70's and sunny. I know that people who live up in the north can get some really cool pictures this time of year but that's OK. I'll stick with the weather here. My mother had a crystal necklace that was given to my wife. She hung it from the mirror in the Jeep. Since I have been driving the Jeep for a couple of weeks, (Reba has decided she likes the car better now) I have been looking at this necklace catching the light every day. I finally stopped at a local lake today to take a picture of it with the sunset as a background. I cloned out the chain and adjusted levels a little.

Minolta DiMage Z1
Focal Length 16mm (35mm equiv- 105)
Shutter speed 1/160
Aperture f 5
ISO 50

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Conor will be so disappointed that the "black truck" will no longer come to visit. But, I think he likes the "brown car", too. They both have license plates.

Oh yeah, the picture. Looks like it should be someone's business card. Unique shot.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home