My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Day 22, Back to Work Tomorrow


Hi. Reba had a fun idea today. She thought it would be great to go buy some stuff to paint the living room. For some reason I had a brain cramp and didn't come up with an excuse like "It's not good to paint in the winter." or "I heard that paint is going on sale next month." Therefore it looks like I will be busy this week after work. We did go get some cloth today for me to use as backdrops, so expect to see at least a couple indoor type shots coming up. Today's picture comes to you from Enterprise, Florida. This is a park on a canal off of Lake Monroe. It looks a little cold and bleak in this picture but it was nearly 80 degrees and sunny.

Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Tamron 28-300 Lens
Focal Length 28mm (35mm equiv-42mm)
Shutter 1/750
Aperture 6.7
ISO 100

Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home