My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, January 30, 2006

Day 30


On day 30, this was all about textures and angles. As a guy who spent most of his time with a camera taking landscape and nature photos, this PAD project has been particularly fun as it has forced me to expand my horizons and experiment with some different things. After all, how many landscapes can a person do in a limited area without taking what is basically the same picture over and over. This has given me a chance to play a little with abstracts and with studio type shots. One thing I have learned is that I have a lot to learn. Something I plan on doing this year as my skills hopefully improve is to revisit some of the shots and redo them to see if the results can be improved. I think it will be interesting to compare two pictures of the same scene taken several months and several hundreds of shots later. See you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Reba said you were painting the room blue, but gosh... I didn't know that you were painting everything blue. Hee hee hee.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home