My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 138


Today was pretty much a baseball day. The game started at 1:20 pm. We had decided to get tickets for this game in the bleachers. Bleacher seats are general admission so the lines start forming early, again meaning we needed to get to the park early. I found out that everyone should see at least one game from the bleachers at Wrigley. I was amazed to find that the average IQ has to be about 70 points lower there than in the stands. It is a whole different atmosphere but one that has to be experienced to be appreciated. We were fortunate to have a kid in front of us that was so drunk, that he fell asleep, leaning back on the knees of the guy behind him. His friends were putting peanut shells in his hair and generally abusing him but he slept through it. Apparently however, security in the bleachers is very observant and he was soon removed. He was soon replaced with someone equally if not more annoying and who unfortunately stayed awake the entire game. The Cubbies lost this one and it was off to dinner and to relax for the trip home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home