My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 137


We had decided not to attend a game today so that we wouldn't feel rushed when were running around the town. After breakfast at the hotel, we headed off down the interstate to town. There was a lot of construction so the trip was slow each morning. We did finally arrive and find a place to park. It was one of those lots where you give the attendant your key and hope for the best. Did anyone ever see Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Of course the Chevy Cobalt that we had rented was not as likely to be driven all over town as was the car in the movie, but it was still a bit scary turning the keys over, especially after seeing the way they packed the cars in. I was glad I had gotten the extra collision insurance. We stopped first at the Sears Tower and took the ride to the observation deck. Very impressive if you ever have the chance to go there. We then hopped one of those trolleys that you can ride all over town, getting on and off as you please. (Also highly recommended. Chicago is a big a__ town, too big to walk all over the place.) After a day of being tourists, it was back to the hotel for pizza and a good night's rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home