My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm Back

In case anyone was wondering, I have been out of town and unable to access a computer since Monday. This was the annual Cubs trip with Matt, a tradition that was started 3 years ago and if all goes according to plan, will be an annual trip for us and any offspring that he may eventually spawn, assuming they are old enough to understand the trip and have any kind of interest in baseball. I did have my camera on the trip and did take some pictures every day. I just haven't had time since I got home tonight to sort through them. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will be all caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home