My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, April 10, 2006

Day 100


In case you didn't notice, we reached the century mark tonight. It's hard to believe that we are 100 days into 2006 already. Tonight I needed a sillouette picture for a contest on a photosite. Since tonight was the deadline, I figured "what better place than the lake?". I know I have been spending some time by the lake and river lately but the wildlife has been cooperative as has been the sunlight. This is not the shot that I submitted in the competition but I liked this one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home