My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, April 07, 2006

Day 97


Spring is here and that means that we are seeing more and more birds, squirrels, lizards and other critters running and flying around. At dusk tonight, I went to our back yard and took this shot of a mockingbird (at least I'm pretty sure it's a Mockingbird) on a power line. I played around with it in Photoshop and ended up with this. I think it doesn't even look like a photo anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

This photo stirs up thoughts of Hitchcock and Edgar Allen Poe. I like it.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home