My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 95


Unfortunately, this picture is crap. I know it, you know it. There is a reason for it though. I think in a recent post I complained about the people who delivered our new couch (If I didn't then I should have). Anyway, the chairs were scheduled to arrive today between 9 and 5. Someone was to call this morning and narrow it down. Reba was home today so they could deliver. To make a long story short, 7:30 tonight the truck finally drove up. Reba had been on the phone to everyone who would listen. Needless to say, she was not very happy. In honor of her day, this is the back of my new recliner. Yes it is as comfortable as it looks.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Hey! What's with this crap picture? I only come here to see good quality photos. Okay, I lie.

7:30?! That's insane.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home