My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Day 99


It was down to the river today. I went to a park just upriver from where the St. John's exits Lake Monroe. It is a nice park with a boat ramp, camping and several docks that people can sit on and fish. This guy flew in a hung around long enough for me to take a whole lot of pictures of him. Of course a lot of them looked just alike 'cause he was a very patient fisherman. (or is it fisherwoman? fisherbird?) Anyway, he finally got full and took off, I'm sure not ever knowing that he is becoming famous tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home