My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, March 03, 2006

Day 62 How it Started


This is how my hobby got off the ground. Not counting a few instamatics, a Brownie Starflash, and a liitle camera that looked like a miniature SLR, this was my first real camera. Now, even the the age of digital, the Minolta X700 still has a following of faithful users who are not quite ready to give up on film. Me? I'm one of the traitors who defected. I've sold all of my other manual focus film cameras (all were Minolta by the way) and my duplicated lenses, but I can't give this one up. It doesn't get out much anymore but it is still loaded with slide film and ready to go if called upon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home