My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day 57


Hi. You may notice that Day 57 and day 56 were submitted on the same day. They were taken on the correct day. We just got home late yesterday and I didn't have a chance to do yesterday's until today. I was having trouble getting inspired tonight. That is one good thing about having cats. They will usually hold still long enough to get a shot off and they are handy when you don't feel like putting a lot of thought into an image. This is a picture of Gable. (remember? Reba named him cause of Gone With the Wind?). Anywas, Gable is a very big cat. He should be up to about 23 to 24 pounds now. Unfortunately we can't even put him on a diet 'cause he needs a special high protein food to prevent kidney problems. He is funny though. He will answer not only to Gable, but to Fat Boy, and to Piglet. Have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home