My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Day 53 We are talking apples and oranges.


I was almost lazy tonight, taking some shot just to have one. Then I decided to put a little thought into it instead. On tonight's shot I have to add credits. Reba assisted with this as it was kind of a four handed project. I also want to thank a photographer who goes by the name of Graphicfunk who gave me the idea for this. Graphicfunk is an excellent photographer who does not mind sharing his knowledge. That seems to be pretty rare sometimes. If you would like to know how this was done, you can go to his site. http://www.graphicfunk.com. Have a good night and I will see you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

I was on death's bed and haven't had a chance to comment. Just wanted you to know that you made my heart swoon with your birthday tribute to my dear friend. I think she should keep you. :-)

11:41 PM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

Oh, and the Den-eba arm is freaky.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home