My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day 56


Saturday looked like a good day for a drive so we went to Tampa/ St. Pete and made a round a bout trip back up the west coast. This led us to visit towns like Clearwater, Dunedin, Hudson, New Port Ritchie and Tarpon Springs. Today's picture comes from the sponge docks at Tarpon Springs. The town started out as a Greek sponge village. The business is still alive and well. If you would like to see more pictures fron the area, visit
http://www.photographybydennis.photosite.com/

Click on the Sunken Gardens/ West Coast album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home