My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Day 35


Once again it was a Saturday of house painting. In between walls, I took the time to terrorize a couple of the cats trying to get them to hold still long enough to take a picture. The one that I chose is of our little retarded cat named Clark. To fully appreciate his name you would have to know that we also have one named Gable. They were both named after the famous actor (Reba loves Gone With the Wind). Anyway, Clark is a very unique little animal. He is from a long line of cats of questionable intellect. His father Blowfish is still with us. He is a very strange animal also. However, the ultimate dumb-ass cat was his mother Hootie. Get it? Reba named those two also. Besides the fact that Hootie was mentally challenged, Clark also suffers from the fact that Hootie and Blowfish were brother and sister. I forget what it was that made us postpone Blowfish's procedure but by the time we got him to the vet, he had already done the damage. We felt so sorry for Clark that we decided to keep him. We also let him keep his claws in case he needed them for defense but he hasn't figured out yet that he has them. Clark's is most endearing when he gets lost in the family room and we have to play a form of "kitty Marco Polo" to get him into the living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home