My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day 33 "...the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet."


Thanks to Don Henley and Glen Frey for the inspiration here. I noticed that in the last few posts, I had gone a little in the direction of "subtle colors". I thought that tonight I would brighten things back up.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

But it seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get
Desperado.

Did I just age myself?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home