My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Day 113


The yard sale is finished and I am very happy about that. We have decided that it will be our last. We did manage to get rid of some stuff we didn't need though so I guess it was worth it. I actually had an opportunity to do something photographical (is that a word?) today. This is a picture of a rose I got for Reba just cause she's so darned sweet.
BTW, I looked it up (photographical) and it is not a word but I'm going to leave it since you knew what I meant anyway. I read somewhere many years ago that proper grammar (and I suppose it carries over to spelling in some instances) am to insure that one are conveying the correct message, thus if you am understood correctly, then technically your grammer were correct. Now, try to sell that load to an English teacher.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

I think I just had an aneurism trying to read those last couple of sentences. Didn't you just read that I'm a grammar freak? Are you trying to make my brain bleed?

Oh yeah. Beautiful shot!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home