My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Day 112


Well we finally got around to actually having our garage sale. I'm always amazed at what people will buy. It also surprises me when one has an an item which is new and is a small fraction of the price of one purchased at a store, and people look at you like you're nuts for asking so much. I feel like saying "OK a__h____, dont give me $1.50 for it. Go to the store and pay 20 bucks." Oh well, I guess that's really half the fun of it. I did take a break for a while today to take some pictures of a house for a friend who sells real estate. It is one of those that will be my picture of the day. This house was pretty cool but I really liked one feature in the bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home