My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, April 21, 2006

Day 111


OK, OK. Not my best effort.(again). Actually, we are having a yard sale tomorrow which has kept me a little busy for the last couple of days. Now I guess that I could pull out an old one that I took on a day when my schedule was not quite as hectic but that would defeat the whole photo a day thing as I envision it. This started out as my favorite photo taken each day. So even if it sucks, that is what it is going to be. Reba worked very hard on today's subject so let's all give her a big round of applause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home