My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 80


During the past few years, I have coached a little baseball, watched a lot of baseball and bought some baseball hats just to have them. Now I have a pretty good sized collection stacked on my closet shelf. (Not to mention another bunch in a big storage bin in the closet and I don't know how many stored in the garage). Tonight's picture is just a small part of one of the stacks. It seems as we get closer to baseball season, there seem to be more pictures related to it.
We are giving the furniture people another chance to deliver the sofa tomorrow. I took the day off to sofa sit again. Hopefully it will actually be on the truck this time. Keep your fingers crossed for me. See ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

But.... if they are delivering your sofa, what are you sitting on to "sofa sit"? hee hee

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home