My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, March 20, 2006

Day 78


After a long day it was nice to retire to our motel on Saturday night. The motel was called the Rivers Edge Motel (or something close to that). It was not exactly the Marriott (or even Motel 6 for that matter) but it had a bed and a fridge and a TV. What else could you ask for? It has 13 rooms, 1 through 12 and 14. Superstitious? It is also on the Caloosahatchee River. The Caloosahatchee goes into the Gulf southwest of Ft. Myers and meets up with the Lake Okeechobee allowing travel through the Okeechobee waterway system. It was very calm on Sunday morning and I was able to get this shot of a sailboat which had anchored for the night just a ways down the river past the drawbridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home