My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Day 70 Opening Day


Today was opening day at the local little league. While Matt was growing up, we spent many an opening day at Vann Park. I used to hate opening day ceremonies, mostly because of the parade through Deltona that we had to endure and the floatmaking that took up several days. But it was all worth it once the games started. Today'a picture is one of a couple of the little guys. This is "coach pitch" for the 6 and 7 year olds. It can be a lot of fun to watch one of these games. Everyone should take a day or so and go out and support your local youth leagues, whether it be baseball, soccer or football. It may be what keeps them off the streets in a few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home