My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, March 20, 2006

Day 77


I'm finally getting caught up on my posts. It was a long weekend and it took me a while to get things together. On Saturday, we went to a wedding reception for Reba's cousin Theresa and her new husband Dave. It was one whale of a party with lots to eat and drink, music and a lot of relatives. I tried very hard to get a candid photo of the bride and groom but there was so much going on it was tough to get them together when I had the camera. So, Saturday's picture is of the bride. She was actually looking at Dave at the time but he was a little too far away to fit into this picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is a very pretty bride, dont you think?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home