My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Day 71 Happy Birthday Bob!


Today we celebrated Reba's Dad's birthday. It isn't officially until tomorrow but tomorrow would have been harder to get people together. Today's picture is of my brother in law Mike. He mentioned earlier in the day that he liked black and white so I decided to see what this would look like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS MAN IS VERY VERY HANDSOME, WHO IS THE LUCKY WOMAN WHO CAUGHT HIM? .....ME ME ME SNORT SNORT CHUCKLE CHUCKLE

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home