My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, March 10, 2006

Day 69 March Madness is here


The inspiration for this came while getting ready to watch Florida play Arkansas in the SEC tournament tonight. As you can tell, this ball is well worn. It represents countless hours of bouncing on the driveway where the hoop was for many years at our house. Between Matt going away to school and Hurricane Charlie taking out the post and backboard a couple of years ago the old ball just doesn't get much use any more but there are still many memories of the sounds of the games.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Syracuse is playing tonight, too. (my old stomping grounds)

Great shot. I like this one a lot.

By the way, Reba hooked us up with some fried fish at W&J's. :-)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home