My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Day 49


Tonight's picture is of a pocketwatch. Although I still have many things around that belonged to my father, this is one of my favorites. This watch was given to him by my great grandparents on his graduation from high school in 1934. By the way, it still runs like it was new. I guess they just don't make them like that any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home