My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, February 10, 2006

Day 41


Anyone who has lived in the Central Florida Area for any length of time at all will be familiar with Lake Eola. Back around 1960 ( I could look up the exact date but I'm trying to get this done before midnight) The city built a fountain in the middle of the lake. It has become famous for that fountain. A less recognizable feature of the park is the Eola bandshell. This has been around about the same length of time as the fountain and has a lot of history. I remember myself playing in this bandshell in "Battle of the Band" concerts back in the...well, a long time ago anyway. Today's photo is a picture of that bandshell, empty now, but with lots to come in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home