My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Day 18


Hey again. Another beautiful Wednesday. I thought I would try another "studio" shot today. I took this using two candles and a mirror, offset so you could see one candle and the reflection of the other. I adjusted levels and sharpened a bit.










Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Tamron 28-300mm lens
Focal Length 50mm (35mm equiv-75mm)
Shutter Speed 1/30
Aperture f 22
ISO 3200

1 Comments:

Blogger austinspace said...

very cool blog! I'm trying to do something like this on Flickr. I wonder how many of us thought of this at the same time?

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home