My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day 295


I'm sure that any guys reading this remember making paper footballs and playing in study hall. Now kids apparently don't even need to make them any more. Budweiser now furnishes them and calls them "flickballs".

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Oh, I remember those paper footballs! In fact, I think I might just remember how to make them. Can't believe that Budweiser makes them now!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home