My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 291


Since it was brought to my attention that pumpkins are not necessarily associated only with Halloween but also with Autumn, I'm putting up another one. Most people will carve a pumpkin and put a candle inside. This one was very small so I just lit the pumpkin. I would like to note that pumpkin lighting can be very dangerous and should only be tried by professionals.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

That must have a very smart person. And stunningly beautiful too, I would imagine. I bet she is a wonderful friend to have, also.
Oh yeah, the picture. What would it look like in the dark, I wonder?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home