My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 288 Bonus Picture


On Saturday we went out on a tour boat that guaranteed that we would see dolphin. It was a nice ride that we enjoyed but the dolphin didn't cooperate. We weren't particularly concerned about it but the proprietors offered everyone another trip which could be taken anytime in the next 30 days. Since we were leaving Sunday, we figured we could get up in the morning, have breakfast and go for another ride. This time we did see polphin. I was really surprised to see how they would come up and play in the boat's wake.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Awesome shot!!!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home