My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 287


Reba and I decided to get away this weekend and so we went down to Clearwater beach. We didn't really have a plan, just a little R and R. Once we got checked into the hotel, we took a drive around. Our hotel was on the beach but just to the south of us was a park called Sand Key (I think). It jutted out into the Gulf and looked good from the hotel beach so we made a visit. I was surprised to see a public beach that was not crowded at all for a Saturday afternoon. This sign was posted near the jetty.

3 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

So, did you stay off of the sea oats to get the picture?

2:33 PM  
Blogger dpo said...

I did have to walk through about 50 feet of those dang plants to get close enough to the sign for a picture.

10:30 PM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

So, you ignored the sign in order to take a picture of the sign. I sense some irony here, somewhere.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home