My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 162


Since the weather has warmed up, we are getting a lot of birds hanging out around here. I put a bird feeder out last week but I don't have anywhere to hang it yet so it is sitting on the ground. I guess that the number of cats running around the neighborhood is limiting the number of birds that are partaking of the goodies. I think they don't want to be sitting ducks so to speak. This bird was in the oak tree in our front yard (Door yard for those from the foreign country of Boston). I spent some time on the internet trying to find out what kind he is and I think he may be a brown thrasher. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dennis before you know it you will be saying dooryard and you will forget all about front yard.

8:42 PM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

Great shot!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home