My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Day 155 Anybody want to buy a boat?


They say that the two happiest days of a boat owners life are the day he buys it and the day he sells it. It was almost exactly 20 years ago that I bought my boat. Hopefully it will not be too long until it gets sold. Now for many uears, it brought me a great deal of enjoyment, from liesure fishing, to fishing bass tournaments, to riding down the St. Johns River with Reba and Matt. When the time comes though that you can't remember when the last time you had it on the water was, it is time to move her along to someone who can appreciate her. I pulled her out of the garage today to start up the motor and realized that the registration had expired two years ago. I guess that gives me some idea of how long it has been. The old girl did start up after a little coaxing and prodding. The inspiration for today's shot came while cleaning out the boat getting it ready to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home