My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 157


Some friends of ours usually are in some stage of raising a cow or two. This is one of theirs. I can't remember its name but it seemed to be a very nice cow. I had to be careful of the other one. It kept coming over to me trying to lick the lens.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

I would have liked to see a lens-licking photo. :-)

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home