My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, June 05, 2006

Day 156


Tonight it was looking like we may get a storm so I went to the lake to see if I could get a shot of some lightning. I have never gotten a decent lightning shot and hope to accomplish that someday. While I was there though, I saw a flock of birds hauling a__ down the outside of a reed line in the lake. I zoomed , I shot and here it is. I experimented with this one . I wanted to get the softer feel of a painting. (BTW, no lightning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home