My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Friday, March 24, 2006

Day 83


This picture is in keeping with my black and white candid portrait series. This is our cookie jar. She has been our cookie jar for a long time now. Almost 17 years of her life has been dedicated to holding our goodies. 17 years without 1 complaint about the hours, the wages or the working conditions. Always smiling. Maybe we could all learn a little from her.
Thanks little cookie jar!

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

Then again, who would complain if the job was that someone constantly filled you with cookies?....

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home