My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 44 Winter is here!


While it may not be much to someone in the Northeast, it is really cold now to me. Before I could leave for work today, I had to scrape the ice off of my windshield. I'm sure that all the people who had to shovel their cars out of the snow this morning are are not feeling much sympathy for me but us Floridians are not used to this stuff. As far as the PAD goes, I had waited for a nearly a month for another full moon. I have a shot all planned but it is just too cold. Therefore you get something else. Tonight as I was sitting at the computer pondering what I should shoot, this opportunity came up so this is it, whatever it is. Anyone want to take a shot? I'll will bet that some are thinking of something disgusting but it really isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home