My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 8


Today I tried a different approach. Even though I had all day to go somewhere, I decided to limit myself to 1 place and 1/2 hour of shooting time. I figured this would force me to pay close attention to the surroundings and watch my exposures and composition. This area is full of parks with lakes so there is always one close by. Often they are very crowded but it was pretty quiet. After looking at the photos and getting Reba's input, I thought I would go with a black and white submission today.

Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Tamron 28-300mm lens
35mm (35mm equiv - 52mm)
shutter speed 1/1000
Aperure f 6.7
ISO 100

Hope you had a great weekend. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home