My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day 3


Hey, three in a row. I can tell this isn't going to be real easy. I can't wait until we get back on DST so I'll have a little more time. This one was taken this evening beside a small local lake. (Living in central Florida, there will probably be a lot of water shots over the next year but I'll try to mix it up.) The sun had gone down about 15 minutes earlier and I was on my way home when I passed this scene and just had to stop.

Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Promaster 19-35mm lens
Shutter 1/4
Aperture f3.5
19mm (35mm equiv=27mm)

Have a nice day and we'll see you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

You make central Florida look like a desirable place to live. Maybe I should check it out. :-)

Moe

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY NICE, I LIKE THESE TYPE OF PIX.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home