My Picture a Day for 2006

This is a brief photo-diary of my photographic adventures in 2006. There will be a post each day of my favorite image that I have taken that day. I hope you enjoy them.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Keeping this profile thing short, I take some pictures and I go on occasional rants. This blog is to give me an outlet for those two activities (mostly photos).

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Finally Friday, Day 6


Finally!!!! I thought Friday would never get here. After being on vacation for a week or so, even a four day week seems long. At least for the next two days I'll have a little more time to play. Tonight I decided to take some nighttime photos but it is getting really cold so I said "to heck with it". It is a good time to get more practice working with my new lighting and playing a little bit with some new techniques. I have been wanting to do something with this wine bottle since Thanksgiving. By the time I get this posted it will be January 7th but the photo was taken on the 6th so it still counts as on time. For this picture I used a Cokin 4 star filter along with a Cokin pastel filter. Post processing included small levels and saturation adjustments and a little sharpening.

Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D
Tamron 28-300mm lens
75mm (35 mm equiv-112mm)
Shutter Speed 1/250
Aperture f4.5
ISO 800

Hope you like this submission. Have a great weekend and I'll see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger GClef1970 said...

This should be on the front of a high scale menu. Great shot.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home